Background HTML

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two-Months Old

Two-months old last Thursday, and where do I begin? I've had a BUSY month, but first, the highlights from my pediatrician's visit yesterday:

1. Weight 10 lbs 13 oz.

2. Height 21 1/4 inches

3. Head Circumference 38.5

I am still a Chunky Brewster! And I did really well with all the shots they gave me. All in all, another routine visit to the doctor's office.

Now, for my month in pictures:

My first trip to the beach (Destin):

My Christening Day:

My great-grandparents:

My Godparents (Uncle Will, Tita Glor, and Tita Kristia):

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is so adorable! Look at all that hair!

I am so glad to see that Faith is doing well. You deserve all the happiness!

DG said...

Yeah Faith!!!!
She is doing so good and she is ADORABLE! I love her little sandy feet in the first picture, so precious!!